Friday, February 29, 2008

Crochet Friday!

Well, I'm still working on my American Indian Wall Art bags. Pictures will have to be for next week. Today is Crochet Day and I will be going to my friend's house to crochet.
What I REALLY need to work on is my Abstract Crochet Wall Hanging for the Church International Art Competition. I've never seen anything crocheted get in to the contest, so I tried the last time and didn't get accepted. Sometimes, I think I don't get accepted because I'm from Utah and it's trying to show more of the International people's work.
Well, I need to get to work on that one... and my little AIWA bags.
Since the pics from my last "work of art" are on the other computer which doesn't work and can't communicate with this one... I'll just have to find a pic that has to do with crochet and is on THIS computer.
Okay. So, Mr. Computer says, "No Pictures Today."
Next week. Next week pictures.

No comments: