Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Script frenzy. A small victory, a small bust.

Well, I made 3 pages of progress into my script for Script Frenzy. I love the format, it's how I see stories in my head, like a movie... but, I'm so new to it that I still don't know everything I'm supposed to know to write a good script.
So, Script Frenzy year 1 is a learning time. I need to get a book that teaches all the different nuances of script writing and get it all learned over the next year.
Maybe I can do better for next year's script frenzy.
The other problem I've had is that there is so much for me to do, but because I'm so tired I'm not getting any of that other stuff done either. It's taking A LOT of energy just to maintain the chaos I have going on in my house and in my life... I'm working really hard to make a dent of order in it, and then being so tired from that that it all falls back into chaos again.
Of course, since I'm so busy and soooo tired and can't finish anything I start... I keep thinking about going back to school and getting a degree in Psychology.
Yeah, I'm crazy. Perhaps that's why I love Psychology so much? :)

No comments: