Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Apology Tuesday- Invention Tuesday!

Apology Tuesday is starting to become a regular occurence... pout.
But, since I was sick, I don't have to apologize.

Today, I will tell you that I keep having an idea that I need to make. This morning my mind was furiously working out how to make it. Now I just have to make some measurements and get to the hardward store!

I am making a ramp that attaches to the side of my bed so my soon to be 13 year old cat can get on my bed without that sad scrabbling (that sometimes ends up scratching my legs!).

I think it's a great idea. I just need to make one and see how well it works.
If it works well, then maybe I need to get myself to one of those inventor's workshops... eh?

Next, making a simple pulley system so my son can re-shut his door each time our young cat pushes open his door without getting out of bed. :)

AND then I need to make some cupcakes, and some Milk Chocolate Chip Coconut Oatmeal Cookies too! I want to call them Choco Coco Oatmeal Cookies. I imagine they might taste like those Magic cookies? We will see! That's to make up Mmm-Mmm Monday... K?

No comments: