Friday, September 4, 2009

It's all been done...you just have to have an original take on an old subject.

I've been reading the book Libyrinth. It's about a girl who grows up in a library and books talk to her.
Recently I found an idea notebook of mine. I was flipping through it and found a book idea written in it: A girl grows up in a Library and books talk to her.

Oh well.

It's all been done. huh.

Also, recently I found out that my best friend T. who is a 13 year old boy with Aspergers and I came up with similar ideas for books. I think both could work separately as books, OR we could work together to make one book...

My son and I are working together on a book about Bullies. I think it would be therapeutic for both of us. I'm writing it in a notebook with SHARKS on the front!
Hmmm, maybe I SHOULD be writing books for 11 year old boys... I seem to think like them.
All grossness and bluntness and ACTION! None of that Deep thought or prose.
: )

No comments: